2010年5月17日

-Tired-

just finish making cake...damn tired...=(
afternoon i being my brother daughter go ingredients house buy something....
then that boy ask me...
actually you have how many younger sister de o...
then i answer...this two little girl not my sister...
is my daughter...then o...that boy is silent awhile...
then i laught and say them not my daughter lah...
is my brother daughter...hahahahaha^^
after he say...''吓到我...我真的以為是你的女兒...''
damn funny right...hahahahaha^^
this boy is alway like to asking...
after...after...after...go back home loh...
my sister finish school already...
then she say with me...
her friends wan order cake...
lol...i just go ingredients house back home leh...
need go again...haiz~
after i wait my younger brother reach home...
i only call him accompany me go ingredients house...^^
lol...that ingredient house boy got some 38 also geh...hahahahaha^^
i pay money after...i say i need the bill...
then he say...當然可以,你要甚麼我都給你...
haloo...really 38 right this word...

i just finish make cake...damn tired lah...=(

没有评论:

发表评论